Acceptable Use Policy
The following provisions are the SSN Services Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) at the time of this Agreement and apply to use of the SSN Services. This AUP also applies to any email or content transmitted by a user or on a user’s behalf which uses the SSN Services as a mailbox for responses or promotes content hosted or transmitted using SSN Services or facilitates, or which indicates in any way that SSN Services is involved in the transmission of such email or content.
1. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining a copy of the Customer content even if stored on the SSN Services or a third party’s equipment;
2. Customer acknowledge and agree that you alone are liable for all Customer content and that SSN has no responsibility for any Customer content transmitted by you or for other content that may be transmitted or received by Customer via the SSN Service.
3. Customer may use the SSN Services for legal purposes only and be in accordance with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and other governmental authority, however designated, with respect to Customers use of and access to SSN Services, including without limitation governmental laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions regarding export from the United States and re-export from other jurisdictions of the Customer content.
4. Customer will reasonably cooperate with SSN and will provide SSN promptly upon request with any certificates or documents as are reasonably requested to obtain approvals, consents, licenses and/or permits required for any payment or any export or import of Customer content under this Agreement.
5. Customer shall not use the SSN Services to infringe the rights of any third party, or their privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; no shall Customer engage in the transmission, storage, or distribution of content that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
6. SSN Services may not be used:
(a) for the purposes of deceptive advertising or for the purposes of promoting deceptive products or services;
(b) to distribute or store reference domain names, or
(c) make any other use of any material protected by intellectual property rights of third parties without proper authorization;
(d) in any other manner that could damage, disable, overload or impair the SSN Services;
(e)to upload, post, publish, display, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that is or that SSN may deem is its sole discretion to be: fraudulent, misleading, harmful, threatening, unlawful, libelous, defamatory, infringing of any intellectual property rights, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; and/or
(f) for the unlawful distribution of private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, national insurance number or identifiers, credit cards numbers and/or debit card numbers.
(g) send bulk unsolicited commercial email (spam) or multiple USENET (news group) postings;
(h) use third-party network not under our control for the purposes of sending or relaying spam or multiple USENET postings that advertise or refer recipients of the spam or USENET posting to any content that is stored, delivered, or otherwise made available on the SSN Services.
(i) send email messages with forged email header information or messages that otherwise indicate that SSN was involved in the transmission of such material;
(j) harvest or collect email addresses or financial, personal or contact information of other users of SSN Services by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited communications or inviting any person to transact outside of the SSN Services.
7. Customer must not provide access to the SSN System to third parties unless authorized under the Agreement. Network and system security violation are prohibited, SSN reserves the right to pursue criminal and/or civil charges and/or work in conjunction with legal authorities in relation to any such violation. Examples of such violations are, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Unauthorized access of networks, data, servers, databases, etc. that the Customer does not have permission to access;
(b) Any attempt to test, probe, or scan any SSN Services or network (or use the SSN Services for the purposes of such tests) in order to ascertain vulnerability, or any attempt to break security or authentication measures without authorization.
(c) Unauthorized monitoring of traffic or data on any network or system without authorization form the owner of such network or system;
(d) Any attempt to interfere or disrupt any service or network (including by use of the following, non-exhaustively listed, methods): flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks, or any other deliberate attempts to overload a system;
(e) The forging of any TCP-IP packet headers or any part of the header information;
(f) Any usage or attempted usage of services which you are not authorized to use.
8. Customer must immediately take action to prevent any known or suspected AUP violations and immediately report the violation to SSN. Should we become aware of any violation as solely determined by SSN, and without limiting any of our remedies available under contract, law and equity, we reserve the right to take down and/or block access to any content, suspend or terminate any affected service, o take any other action deemed appropriate by us in our sole discretion. We will attempt to provide notice to you if we consider it necessary to suspend or terminate a service, but we reserve the right to suspend or terminate a service immediately without notice to Customer if we, in our sole discretion, determine that the violation is harming SSN Services, or other networks, customers and/or Customer. We will not be liable for any damages of any nature that may result from a violation of this AUP.
9. Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, SSN is not responsible for third party content downloaded or any content posted using the SSN Services.
10. Customer may not display the contents of SSN websites (or any page of them) nor allow them to be displayed, framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us, without our prior written consent. For live incidents of system abuse or for complaints regarding illegal use, abuse, and/or system or network security issues please contact email@example.com
Solid State Networks | Acceptable Use Policy | v.AUP122017