DIRECT 5.1.10 is a bug-fixing release for client-side and UI issues with along with a lot of new minor things. This release includes a new hash macro, client-side functions for triggering analytics events and loading/unloading interops, FTP support for the metafile and release console tools, and simplification of skins using the FontAwesome library for displaying icons. And that is pretty much it – but we have major things in store for DIRECT 5.2, which is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Check out the list below for details on 5.1.10:
- Fixed CommonAppData and SystemDirectory macros on macOS.
- Don’t create directory when shallow copying.
- Remove edit box from browse for folder dialog.
- Added HMAC string expansion for any hash algorithm.
- Fixed HMAC aglorithms for MD2, MD4, SHA224, SHA384, SHA512, CRC32.
- Added hash macro.
- Added SHA256 string expansion.
- Fixed CRC macro not being case sensitive.
- Change CRC macro to print a hex string
- Fixed random macro outputting 119 characters.
- Allow pathJoin macro to accept more than two path fragments.
- Fixed registry values on mac not returned null-terminated
- Fixed 64-bit casting corruption in TLS stack
- Fixed various issues related to symbolic links
- Fixed unable to unzip archive containing filenames with spaces created in macOS
- Remove code for shortcuts on mac since mac doesn’t support shortcuts
- Fixed content encoding error when empty value returned in web request.
- Implement auto sending of crash dumps.
Core – Analytics
- Fixed not merging analytics dictionary properly.
- Print last http code if failing to send analytics events
- Fixed extended analytics not being sent to elevated workflow process.
- Fixed httpRequest JS class header callback return value
- Turned off internal web server caching
- Fixed DPI scaling when greater than 100 on Windows.
- Fixed non-borderless IE windows don’t initially render in proper space.
- Expand window title string after localization
- Fixed macOS clients not ignoring –disablesecurity argument.
- Fixed cannot load skin by using –skin without using –disablesecurity.
- Fix bugs in reading from skin files and rename js functions for consistency
- Added loadInterop and unloadInterop JS functions.
- Removed jQuery dependency from host JS.
- Added error message if can’t load cef library
- Override console.assert and print to debug log.
- Added message to invalid application version check.
- Removed mixPanel JS class
- Added verbose statement when killing another instance.
- Expose JS function to extend global analytics dictionary.
- Fixed path slash bug in programOpen task.
- Fixed incorrect progress bar on restorePointSet task
- Removed restorePointRemove task.
- Renamed restorePointSet task to restorePoint
- Fixed unable to read plistRead values.
- Added support for cancelled subaction.
- Added support for stallTimeout argument in repositoryCheck and repositorySync tasks
- Added reportProgress option to msi task
- Close file when loading config from file
- Updated Node example to use dynamic library bindings
- All – Wrap console.info, console.warn and console.error so they print messages to debug log in IE.
- All – Only translate platform error if webGetError.OS.
- All – Fixed JS error when skinWindow is unloaded
- All – Fixed close button in context menu not showing on windows
- All – Add labels to performance graphs y-axis.
- All – Fixed complete message not showing properly.
- All – Removed images in favor of icons.
- All – Changed performance charts to show 30 seconds
- All – Prevent machine from sleeping during important tasks.
- All – Added analytics host to whitelist.
- All – Allow cancel when in repository stalled state.
- All – Disabled zoom.
- All – Add ApplicationStart and ApplicationStop analytics events.
- Branch – Fixed error shown if product is not installed.
- Installer – Fixed user selected directory not being used on installer skin on mac.
- Installer – Fixed duplicate task name in prerequisite workflow
- Installer – Fixed creating shortcuts status message briefly displays despite user not selecting shortcuts
- Installer – Added cancel button when in stalled state.
- Installer, Updater – Make installer screens configurable in app config.
- Downloader – Added header image
- Launcher – Only restart on self-update if successful.
- Launcher – Added whitelist registry keys for self-update
- Launcher – Added support for oauth display page
- Launcher – Fixed header gradient on IE9
- All – Fixed file boundary issue w/ symlink and zero length files.
- All – Add directory attribute for symlinks.
- All – Added support for recursive symlinks while checking if file exists.
- All – Fixed file saving directory creation on posix platforms.
- Signer – Fixed error when using comodo or starfield timestamping services
- MetaFile, Release – Added support for FTP into the metafile and release consoles.