DIRECT 22.214.171.124 includes minor bug fixes and improvements to the client. Extended support has been added for Steam interop implementations. Two new tasks have been added to the to the workflow along with a couple new macros. And the certificate signing console tool has been updated for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Please see the list below for complete details.
- Fixed bug determining length of http response body.
- Fixed platform singleton and make it consistent across platforms.
- Added dataStore macro that uses module path on win/linux and dmg on mac.
- Added Base64ToHex macro which is safer than a FromBase64+ToHex combination.
- Rename SubCopy macro as Substring.
- Support for DataStore 2.0
- Fixed gzip compression in WebGetRequest.
Core – Analytics
- Added verbosity to analytics.
- Added functions to get screen size of window in Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Improvements to window dpi detection and handling for 4k monitors.
- Fixed IE host not scaling properly with DPI on Windows 7.
- Fixed killOtherInstances option causes second instance to crash after killing first instance.
- Fixed logExpirationDays not causing logs to be deleted in Mac/Linux
- Added ability to get the datastore from the skin web server.
- Added requiresDataStore to app config.
- Added directoryList task to workflow.
- Added processList task.
- Fixed type is null when printing error message.
- Fix task error and warning count functions.
- Automatically add a unique id on to urls so we don’t have to specify unique urls in configs.
- Fixed WorkflowRun fails to find specified entry point if specified entry point is one of the standard names.
- Fixed issue launching file with programOpen task when path contains a space on mac.
- Use simplified event name for interop load/unload.
- Added response status variables to download task.
- Added activeTime and pauseTime to download task status.
- Added overwriteIfNewer and overwriteIfOlder options to download task to overwrite when comparing server modified time.
- Fixed issues with resume not working as expected in download task when file already exists and outputPath argument specifies a directory.
- Fixed issue with byte range when existing file is greater than content in download task.
- Added recovery for when range requests are not supported in download task. In this instance resume will start back from the beginning.
- Fixed workflow eats percentage character and everything after it.
- Fixed directoryMove task fails on mac.
- Signer – Support for DataStore 2.0 and added datastoresize command line switch.
- Signer – Added support for authenticating signature on 64-bit executables.
- Signer – Add warning when directory or binary not signed.
- Signer – Fixed CMS signature generation bug with using octet string greater than 4k.
- Signer – Fixed DMG signing for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Signer – Store signer version in signed attributes