This page lists the changes between DIRECT 126.96.36.199 and DIRECT 188.8.131.52. DIRECT 184.108.40.206 adds support for additional storage platforms while addressing several deployment and client-side issues (listed below).
Configuration File Change
A format change was made to the configuration file when using our console tools to deploy to S3 and S3 compatible storage. Please see How to Configure Scripts to Deploy to my Server or CDN for details on the updated format.
- Added cef.nativeFallback option to allow falling back to native browser if CEF not loaded
- Fixed crash bug during startup when enumerating network interfaces under certain conditions.
- Fixed symlink creation not properly creating parent directory (SPTCH-2604 )
- Added urlEncode, urlDecode, base64UrlEncode, and base64UrlDecode macros. (SPTCH-2628)
- Added support for url macro inside webGetRedirect.
- Added ability for server to return X-SSN-UrlRewrite to tell us to not rewrite after redirection.
Skins – All
- Fixed indexOf error when task status does not contain error array. (SPTCH-2611)
- Upgrade to .NET Core 3.1
- Update AWS 3rd party libs.
- Update FluentFTP to version 32.2.2.
- Added Wasabi support to s3
- Change s3 to use bucket as host name instead of account.
- Remove useHttp option (Redundant with serviceURL).
- Fixed gzip piece inflation. (SPA-425)
- Change uri resolve function to get the long filename if possible. (SPA-426)
- Fallback to user profile directory if the environment variables don’t exist.
- Lazy load the credentials path in app constants.
- Fix uri encoding of spaces for local path. (SPA-427)
- Support seeking in DiskBackedMemoryStream (SPA-422)
- Fix exception when loading config file.
- Fix expired connections crashing in ftp and ssh.
- Add secure string support to config files
- Add secure string values for auth0 issuers and audiences.